Sunday, September 8, 2013

Word Wall

This is my new word wall. 
I plan to put illustrations created by the children under the letter. 
I am going to use a large index card. 
Next to the word wall I have a little board that has the words we are working on that week.  I call the sight words we are learning  Hearts words this is a phrase used by Nellie Edge. These are the words children need to learn by heart.  I love Nellie Edge!! 

Portable Word Wall
I plan to put learned words in the pockets for easy reference. This board can be moved around the room. 
sight words for the word wall

Sight Word Game

1 comment:

  1. I like these learning tools for how they use creative methods to teach kids reading concepts.

    http://brainychild.net/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...