Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Poems


If you live near Boston you won't believe how beautiful it is out !! The kids keep saying It's Summer!! These are some poems my class is learning this week during Shared Reading Time. Each child will get a copy for their poetry books. During Daily 5 Time a must do  read a new poem/song chart. The student's illustrate their small copy to practice during Read To Self Time! Happy Spring!!


word chunk OOK ~sight words and, you





The kids love this poem!!!






Poems for Spring

3 comments:

Erica said...

I love these poems! Thanks for sharing them. :)

Erica

Sprinkles to Kindergarten

Mrs. Clancy said...

I glad you will use them! Melissa

TammySF. said...

These poems are so CUTE! I found your blog through the linky:) I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll stop by my blog and check out the giveaway Im having....help me reach 100 followers.

Post a Comment