Friday, January 13, 2017

Great Blog News

I am linking up with Five for Friday. Below you will see five of the fantastic things happening in my building. I am also excited to share with you that I this will be starting a new blog with some amazing primary colleagues Laura and Jessica.

We are thrilled to be blogging about reading and writing workshop teaching in the primary classroom.






Making Word Ladders
Kids can make their own ladder

 This kindergarten classroom is labeling the bathroom during interactive writing time!

Wonder journals in first grade!


Creating mentor text for writing workshop (we will be blogging about this soon).

Creating bookmarks that remind student's of the strategies they have been working on. 



My last Friday favorite is sharing my new blog!

I have loved blogging on Joyful Learning in KC and I hope you continue to follow me on tinytips and teenytales.


Joyfully yours in 2017!
Melissa



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog! I am so excited about your new blog too--thank you for sharing your amazing ideas for joyful and authentic learning in the classroom! -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK you for the comment! I have loved blogging on Joyful Learning. I am really excited about the new blog and collaborating with two primary teachers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...