Sunday, November 23, 2014

Squirrel Math and Books


Squirrel books + Squirrel Math Problems=Fall

This post will share with you some of my favorite books about squirrels and some squirrel math story problems. 

click here


Those Darn Squirrels by Adam Rubin


I came across these books at my local library and fell in love. Living in New England, the kids see squirrels all the time. We have a bird feed outside of our classroom and there are always occasions when a squirrel will sneak inside...the kids go WILD!



Scaredy Squirrel
What kid does not LOVE Scaredy Squirrel?


Squirrel Math Story Problems


 {Some of the story problems in the pack}

I love this book by Lois Ehlert. This is a true story based on an experience Lois  Ehlert had with a squirrel. The back of the book has lots of facts
about squirrels.
I think Pebble books are perfect for kindergarten. I plan to read this book to my class and have students write facts about squirrels.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...