Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Writing Portfolios

I love this book No More I'm Done. I love the idea of keeping a few books each month and sending the rest home. In the past, I have always held on to all of their stories. This book suggested having a My Best Writing Book and putting the child's best book that month. I bound together a few folders and labeled the inside with the months. 
This is what the book looks like
 I got the labels from the Calendar Pack by Kindergarten Works

Below you can find a copy of the cover. I laminated the cover and stapled it to the front. Writing Cover for Portfolio

3 comments:

  1. Melissa,
    Just wanted to say thanks for mentioning the Calendar Pack in your fantastic series of Writer's Workshop posts. It's neat to see a photo of a tool I created pop up in my rss reader! Thanks for sharing all that you do!
    -Leslie @KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie I love everything you make! I buy all of your products love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question..what is the black spiral thing called that keeps the pages together?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...